At OHST™, we understand that employees, contractors and visitors are equally important in the organization. The employer and all other personnel within the organization share equal responsibility.
Having the correct induction and understanding of basic safety is a crucial aspect for any industry. At OHST™, we have put together an effective overall health, safety and environmental basic safety awareness course which is very informational and interactive.
- An overview of OHS Act 85 of 1993 within an organization and what is expected.
- Duties of the employer (Sec 8) of the Occupational Health & Safety Act 85 of 1993.
- Duties of the employee (Sec 14) of the Occupational Health & Safety Act 85 of 1993
- A brief on loss control, safety & security
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety Symbolic Signs
- A brief on the General Safety Regulations
- A brief on the General Administrative Regulations
|TARGET GROUP:||All employees|
|COURSE OBJECTIVE:||This course provides the learner to be able to explain the requirements pertaining to employer and employee duties with regard to health and safety in the workplace.|